Delivery Policy Contents:
1. DELIVERY AND PAYMENT OVERVIEW
2. OUT OF STOCK ITEMS
3. OFFLINE AND QUANTITY BASED ORDERS
1. DELIVERY AND PAYMENT OVERVIEW All orders placed through this web site are subject to confirmation and acceptance by EcoGas Systems P/L (EcoGas). This includes comprehensive identity verification for credit card transactions that may require you to supply additional information before your order will be processed. EcoGas may vary prices in the event of price changes or mistakes made by suppliers on reasonable prior notice to you. If EcoGas requests payment for increased prices, you may cancel the order by giving notice to EcoGas, which must be received within seven days of the announcement of the increase. EcoGas or its agent will deliver the goods you order to the address you specify in your order, within the agreed time frame, subject to their availability. Where the goods are not available you will be notified of this by EcoGas as soon as possible. Anyone at the delivery address who receives the goods will be presumed by EcoGas to be authorised to receive the goods. If your goods include products in respect of which the law prescribes a minimum age for purchase, you must be over the age of 18 years (or such other minimum age as is prescribed by the law), and you must ensure that a person over that age is available to accept delivery of the goods. EcoGas may refuse to deliver the goods if the person receiving the goods is unable or unwilling to provide evidence of proof of age. If there is no-one at the delivery address or no-one of appropriate age to receive and pay for the order, EcoGas may charge you additional delivery fees. Once the goods are being delivered to you, you will own them and it is your responsibility if they are lost or damaged. EcoGas reserves the right to restrict sales to retail quantities when supplying resellers and distributors.
2. OUT OF STOCK ITEMS * Unless we have the items in stock and ready for immediate shipping, you order will be back-ordered. We will advise you immediately if your order includes out of stock items and provide you with an estimated delivery date. * In most cases back-ordered products will be delivered within 20 days from the day you submitted your order, however, allow in the worst case up to 4 (four) weeks after the first day of the next calendar month for your order to arrive. We will advise you if we are expecting any further delays or run into backorder problems. * Please remember, all orders are final. Refunds will not be considered while your order remains within the delivery estimates as specified above.
3. OFFLINE AND QUANTITY BASED ORDERS How Does the Offline and Quantity Based Order Process Work?
- Unless we have the items in stock and ready for immediate shipping, EcoGas processes orders on the first of each month. We will advise you immediately if your order includes out of stock items. * Allow 4 (four) weeks after the first day of the month for your order to arrive. We will advise you if we are expecting any further delays or run into backorder problems. * For our offline orders we accept Cheque, Money Order, Cash or Direct Debit payments. For Larger orders we will accept credit card payments, contact us if you would like to arrange a credit card payment
- Orders will not be processed until payment has been received. * Our Return and Refund policies are universal and apply to all types of orders.
- Please don’t hesitate to contact the EcoGas team if you require clarification of any aspect of our Delivery Policy.